Podcasts - Search by title (W)
- Walk on Water, Pete! (42:24)
- Walk, Walk, and Keep on Walking (42:51)
- Wanted: Bold Believers (33:33)
- War in Heavenly Places (48:10)
- Warning to the Wealthy (36:12)
- We Are Just Like Jonah (46:35)
- We Did Not Give in to Them (30:12)
- We Shall Be Like Him (36:08)
- We Three Kings (37:59)
- What About those Who Never Hear the Gospel? (37:01)
- What Are You Living For? (24:16)
- What Are You Worried About Today? (24:16)
- What Christ Does With Failure (37:59)
- What Does it Mean to Call God Father? (36:46)
- What God Remembers That We Forget (24:18)
- What Happened to Ananias and Sapphira? (23:34)
- What Happens When We Die? (31:33)
- What If: AFR Easter Special (24:17)
- What is a Christian? and Other Important Questions (46:52)
- What is a Real Christian? (29:28)
- What is Saving Faith? (46:46)
- What is the Gospel and Why Does it Matter? (32:04)
- What is the Meaning of Life? (43:53)
- What is Your Isaac? (40:45)
- What is Your Life? (40:28)
- What James Robison Said to Donald Trump (19:49)
- What Moves Your Mountain? (29:04)
- What the Cross Meant to Satan (33:09)
- What Will You Do With Jesus? (32:27)
- What You Seek, You Find (33:34)
- What’s So Good About Good Friday? (6:47)
- When Christians Disagree Over Politics (48:33)
- When Faith Falters (48:00)
- When God Doesn’t Make Sense (44:53)
- When God Prays For You (41:10)
- When God Says Wait (42:16)
- When in Trouble, Pray! (28:38)
- When Jesus Comes to Church (41:35)
- When Jesus is in the Boat (37:11)
- When Life Goes Bad (50:16)
- When Life Tumbles In, What Then? (34:24)
- When the Foundations are Destroyed (24:17)
- When Waiting is Difficult (45:54)
- When You Are Falsely Accused (35:20)
- When You Are Misunderstood (30:27)
- When You Feel Like Quitting (41:08)
- When You Feel Like Quitting (34:13)
- When You Need to Know, You’ll Know (42:49)
- Where Are the Nine? (26:44)
- Where Grace and Wrath Meet (43:29)
- Who is This Man? (38:20)
- Who Sinned? (40:37)
- Who’s in Charge Here? (35:12)
- Whose Wife Will She Be? (55:33)
- Why Bethlehem? (9:36)
- Why Can’t We All Get Along? (41:10)
- Why Christ Had to Come (24:18)
- Why Did Jesus Die? (24:18)
- Why Do We Keep on Fighting? (42:27)
- Why God Allows Good Men to Fall (40:32)
- Why Good People Don’t Go to Heaven (37:56)
- Why I Believe in Angels and Demons (37:38)
- Why I Believe in Creation (31:06)
- Why I Believe in God (38:00)
- Why I Believe in Heaven and Hell (31:34)
- Why I Believe in Jesus Christ (31:01)
- Why I Believe in the Forgiveness of Sin (33:39)
- Why I Believe in the Holy Spirit (26:19)
- Why I Believe in the Second Coming of Christ (30:23)
- Why I Believe the Bible (23:34)
- Why the Reformation Still Matters (47:38)
- Why You Need Your Enemies, and Your Enemies Need You. (41:46)
- Will Everyone Eventually Be Saved? (37:33)
- Will Only a Few People Be Saved? (47:25)
- Will the Election Split the Church? (21:12)
- Will the Real Sinner Please Stand Up? (35:51)
- Will We See Our Loved Ones Again? (35:54)
Walk on Water, Pete! (42:24)How much are you willing to risk? Staying in the boat may be comfortable and safe, but that’s not what the life of faith is all about.
Walk, Walk, and Keep on Walking (42:51)Do you want to grow in Christ? Just keep on walking in the right direction.
Wanted: Bold Believers (33:33)There are doors God waits to open for us if only we will pray.
War in Heavenly Places (48:10)Are you tempted to quit? Pick up your armor and get back in the battle. When the day is done, you will be standing on the victory side.
Warning to the Wealthy (36:12)Your money will testify for you or against you in the Judgment Day.
We Are Just Like Jonah (46:35)When we decide to run from God, we can always find a ship going in our direction.
We Did Not Give in to Them (30:12)The gospel is a hill to die on.
We Shall Be Like Him (36:08)Better days are coming, child of God. Let this thought encourage you in your long journey home. God has determined to make you like Jesus. Because you are his child, you will one day be like his Son.
We Three Kings (37:59)Let us lay aside our cares and follow the Wise Men on their journey to Bethlehem.
What Are You Living For? (24:16)The AFR 2018 Labor Day Special.
What Christ Does With Failure (37:59)John 21 is in the Bible so that all of us Peter-types would know that though we fall again and again, by God’s grace we can keep on getting back up.
What Happens When We Die? (31:33)What happens when we die depends on what happens before we die.
What If: AFR Easter Special (24:17)Let’s start the party now and dance and sing for our Lord has conquered the grave!
What is a Real Christian? (29:28)What’s the difference between a real Christian and a religious person?
What is Saving Faith? (46:46)Chris Fabry and Ray Pritchard discuss what it means to have saving faith in Jesus Christ.
What is the Meaning of Life? (43:53)Host Tim Wildmon got the ball rolling by asking, “What is the meaning of life?” Ray Pritchard and Marvin Sanders provide biblical insight to this age-old question.
What is Your Isaac? (40:45)When we finally have the courage to let go, then and only then are we truly free. What is your Isaac? Are you willing to lay it down for Jesus’ sake?
What is Your Life? (40:28)Only one life, ’Twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last.
What Moves Your Mountain? (29:04)God is looking for some men and women who will dare to live by faith.
What the Cross Meant to Satan (33:09)At the cross Satan was disarmed, disgraced and defeated. “Lo! His Doom is sure. One Little word shall fell him.”
What Will You Do With Jesus? (32:27)But no one can think about Jesus forever. There comes a time when you must decide.
What You Seek, You Find (33:34)Through our hard times, we learn to seek God. And we truly seek God above everything else, we find him.
When Faith Falters (48:00)A conversation with Chris Brooks of Moody Radio about how to deal with doubt.
When God Doesn’t Make Sense (44:53)God isn’t limited to what we think he ought to do.
When God Prays For You (41:10)Romans 8:26-27 assures us that when we can’t pray, the Holy Spirit prays for us. When you cannot speak, he speaks for you.
When God Says Wait (42:16)Have you ever wondered why God doesn’t speak to you more clearly? Could it be because you’re going so fast that you can’t hear his voice? Waiting rearranges our priorities, slows down our schedule, and forces us to listen to God.
When in Trouble, Pray! (28:38)Here are five ways to pray when your back is against the wall.
When Jesus Comes to Church (41:35)How easy it is to substitute knowledge for a warm heart toward Jesus.
When Jesus is in the Boat (37:11)When Jesus is in the boat, the boat won’t sink and the storm won’t last.
When Life Goes Bad (50:16)No one is poor who has learned to depend on Christ alone.
When Life Tumbles In, What Then? (34:24)We do not gain if we turn away from God in the time of trouble. If we turn away from God, we lose our only ground of hope.
When Waiting is Difficult (45:54)
God’s timetable and ours are usually not the same. (Sermon)
When You Are Falsely Accused (35:20)Before you get angry, remember that we are going to heaven because a good man was falsely accused.
When You Are Misunderstood (30:27)We must not return evil for evil.
When You Feel Like Quitting (41:08)God knows what he’s doing even when nothing in your life makes sense.
When You Feel Like Quitting (34:13)If you know the Lord, he will give you grace to stand when otherwise you would fall apart.
Proverbs 3:5-6 is a short course in knowing God’s will for your life. Five key words unlock the message of this text. (Sermon)
Where Are the Nine? (26:44)Take time to say “Thank you, O Lord!” as you count your blessings this week.
Where Grace and Wrath Meet (43:29)Because of the cross, salvation is now entirely free.
Who is This Man? (38:20)You cannot ignore Jesus forever.
Who Sinned? (40:37)You never know when or how the Lord himself may break into your life with transforming power.
Who’s in Charge Here? (35:12)Have you resigned as general manager of the universe?
Whose Wife Will She Be? (55:33)Cheer up, child of God! The best is yet to come.
Why Bethlehem? (9:36)Ray Pritchard and Tim Wildmon discuss why Jesus was born in Bethlehem and how his birth fulfills Old Testament prophecy.
Why Can’t We All Get Along? (41:10)Christians ought to lead the way in bringing peace to this broken world.
Why Christ Had to Come (24:18)Christmas is all about who we are, and who God is, and how far God will go to save us.
Why Did Jesus Die? (24:18)The 2020 Easter Special for American Family Radio.
Why Do We Keep on Fighting? (42:27)Chris Fabry and Ray Pritchard discuss the true source of strife from James 4.
Why God Allows Good Men to Fall (40:32)Peter still speaks to us today. “If you think you’ve fallen short, if you feel like you’ve denied him, look at what happened to me.” If God can forgive Peter, he can forgive anybody.
There is a world beyond this world filled with spirits both good and evil. (Sermon)
Why I Believe in Creation (31:06)
Three words summarize the biblical teaching regarding where we come from: created, not evolved. (Sermon)
Why I Believe in God (38:00)
Nothing in the universe makes sense without God. (Sermon)
Why I Believe in Heaven and Hell (31:34)
You will live forever somewhere! If you intend to go to heaven, you need to do something about it now. (Sermon)
Why I Believe in Jesus Christ (31:01)
If Jesus is the Lord from heaven, then you dare not remain neutral. (Sermon)
To be saved, you must first realize that you can’t save yourself. (Sermon)
Why I Believe in the Holy Spirit (26:19)
We need the continual filling of the Spirit because we are leaky vessels. (Sermon)
If this really is the terminal generation, the smartest thing you can do is to give your life 100% to Jesus Christ. (Sermon)
Why I Believe the Bible (23:34)
No other book can tell you how to get to heaven. (Sermon)
You need your enemies to help you become like Christ, and your enemies need you to become like Christ to them. (Sermon)