Podcasts - Search by title (S)
- Sacred is the Life of a Child (27:27)
- Saints and Sinners (43:48)
- Samson’s Finest Hour (39:27)
- Sense and Nonsense About God’s Love (35:40)
- Seventy Times Seven (46:21)
- Seventy Times Seven (38:11)
- Sheep Among Wolves (32:02)
- Sheep on the Right, Goats on the Left (34:13)
- Should We Be Worried? (45:05)
- Should We Observe Lent? (5:16)
- Should We Strike With Our Swords? (37:23)
- Show Me Your Glory (37:31)
- Showdown in Jerusalem: The Rise and Fall of the Antichrist (33:43)
- Sin in the Camp (41:25)
- Sinners in the Hands of a Merciful God (39:01)
- Six Hours That Changed the World (27:35)
- Six Miles From Jesus (35:52)
- Sleeping With the Enemy (37:47)
- Snake Eyes (45:44)
- Sola Fide (38:24)
- Soli Deo Gloria (44:01)
- Some Advice to the Discontented (45:49)
- Some Sneered, Others Questioned, A Few Believed (35:57)
- Something Big is Happening Here (34:55)
- Something Good from Something Bad (42:28)
- Soul for Rent (25:30)
- Sound the Trumpet! Jesus is Coming Again (30:34)
- Spiritual Gifts 101 (33:53)
- Spiritual Warfare (46:39)
- Spiritual Warfare in the Last Days (24:31)
- Standing in the Evil Day (24:16)
- Stories Jesus Still Tells (42:31)
- Straight Talk About Speaking in Tongues (30:33)
- Strength for the Journey (34:52)
- Swimming Upstream (31:51)
Sacred is the Life of a Child (27:27)
Special broadcast for Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. (Sermon)
Saints and Sinners (43:48)If you’re going to be a Christian, be one!
Samson’s Finest Hour (39:27)From Samson’s roller coaster life, we learn that whenever the Spirit of God starts to work, incredible victories can be accomplished by means of the most unlikely instruments.
Seventy Times Seven (46:21)How often should we forgive? Jesus said seventy times seven. In this message Pastor Ray explains what that means and the two things we need most in order to discover the healing power of forgiveness.
Seventy Times Seven (38:11)
When it comes to forgiveness, remember these words: Release them and you will be set free. (Sermon)
Sheep Among Wolves (32:02)In the history of the world, no sheep has ever won a fight with a wolf.
Should We Be Worried? (45:05)Ray Pritchard, Tim Wildmon and Marvin Sanders discuss whether or not Christians should be worried given the current economic crisis. If we shouldn’t be worried, how should we respond?
Should We Observe Lent? (5:16)Ray Pritchard talks about Lent with Ed Vitagliano on American Family Radio.
Show Me Your Glory (37:31)
When this prayer is answered, others will know it before you will. (Sermon)
Sin in the Camp (41:25)God loves us too much to let us get away with sin.
Six Hours That Changed the World (27:35)Relive the six hours Jesus spent on the cross as we focus on his Seven Last Words. From the words of the dying Savior we discover the truth that brings us life.
Six Miles From Jesus (35:52)
Jesus stands at the end of life’s road for all of us. (Sermon)
Sleeping With the Enemy (37:47)Sometimes godliness is measured by holding on when it would be easier to give up.
Snake Eyes (45:44)Reading Genesis 3 is like reading the devil’s playbook because his tactics haven’t changed.
Sola Fide (38:24)Message given at the Dallas Seminary Conference at Mt. Hermon, July 29, 2014.
Soli Deo Gloria (44:01)Message given at the Dallas Seminary Mt. Hermon Conference, August 1, 2014.
Some Advice to the Discontented (45:49)
Contentment is not about geography. It’s about your heart. You can serve God in Babylon just as well as you can in Jerusalem. It’s a hard lesson, but it is also good news if we will receive it from the Lord. (Sermon)
Something Big is Happening Here (34:55)
Something much bigger is going through our struggles in this world. (Sermon)
Soul for Rent (25:30)Reformation without regeneration leads to a terrible fate.
Spiritual Gifts 101 (33:53)We all matter in the body of Christ.
Spiritual Warfare (46:39)Pastor Ray talks with Susie Larson about how to fight and win your spiritual battles.
Standing in the Evil Day (24:16)We were made for times like these.
Stories Jesus Still Tells (42:31)People often surprise us by how they respond to the Good News.
Strength for the Journey (34:52)
In his final message at the Josiah Venture conference in the Czech Republic, Pastor Ray encourages us to stand fast because the God who chose us for salvation will also give us whatever we need in every situation. (Sermon)