Podcasts - Search by title (P)
- Paid in Full (24:16)
- Paradise Lost (32:34)
- Paradise Regained (32:19)
- Pastor Ray I Have a Question Part 2 (26:05)
- Pastor Ray’s Circumcision Talk (44:04)
- Pastor Ray, I Have a Question, Part 1 (24:46)
- Payday Someday (36:57)
- Peace, Be Still! (24:18)
- Pentagon Prayer Breakfast (41:04)
- Playing With Fire (31:02)
- Portrait of a Godly Leader, Part 1 (43:16)
- Portrait of a Godly Leader, Part 2 (39:13)
- Praying for the Sick (41:28)
- Praying for Your Grandchildren (46:23)
- Praying For Your Prodigal (50:23)
- Praying for Your Prodigal (36:15)
- Press On! (40:24)
- Prophet on the Run (41:39)
Paid in Full (24:16)The gospel is the best news you’ve ever heard.
Paradise Lost (32:34)Until we admit that we are sinners, we’ll never see our need for a Savior.
Paradise Regained (32:19)You can’t out-sin the grace of God.
Pastor Ray’s Circumcision Talk (44:04)Recorded at the Acts 2:42 Sunday School Class, First Baptist Church, Dallas, November 1, 2015Q and A session recorded at Cannon Beach Conference Center, July 2011.
Payday Someday (36:57)We need some Elijahs who will care more for the King of Kings than for the kings and queens of this dying world.
Peace, Be Still! (24:18)Where there are no storms, there is no faith.
Pentagon Prayer Breakfast (41:04)This is the message Dr. Ray Pritchard gave at the Pentagon Prayer Breakfast in Washington, D.C. on September 24, 2008.
Playing With Fire (31:02)No one goes to hell except those who truly deserve to be there.
Praying for the Sick (41:28)When we pray for the sick, we are doing the work of Jesus in the world.
Praying for Your Grandchildren (46:23)We pray for our grandchildren because we don’t want to go to heaven without them.
Praying For Your Prodigal (50:23)
When you pray for a loved one who seems hardened against the Lord, pray that the eyes of their heart might be opened so that the light of God can come flooding in. (Sermon)
Praying for Your Prodigal (36:15)
This sermon will help you know how to pray for your loved ones who today are far from the Lord. (Sermon)