Podcasts - Search by category - Trust
- Hold Lightly What You Value Greatly (46:46)
- Don’t You Believe in Miracles? (45:13)
- Joseph and the Providence of God (42:58)
- Forward-Leaning Defense (57:42)
- Strength for the Journey (34:52)
- When You Need to Know, You’ll Know (42:49)
- The Healing Power of Forgiveness, Part 4 (25:00)
- The Healing Power of Forgiveness, Part 3 (25:00)
- Trapped! (44:59)
- Some Advice to the Discontented (45:49)
- Hold Lightly What You Value Greatly (47:24)
- When God Says Wait (42:16)
- God Has A Bigger Plan (47:52)
- Rock Bottom Truth (37:40)
- The Elijah Principles Part 1 (44:26)
- “Fire Away” Interview, October 3, 2008 (54:34)
- Elijah Principles Part 2 (34:20)
- The Elijah Principles Part 3 (44:34)
- Does Prayer Make a Difference? (47:43)
- If Christ Had Not Come (31:51)
- Grumblers Anonymous (43:52)
- God Is Not Finished Yet (29:33)
- Be Still And Know (34:24)
- How God’s Will Can Mess Up Your Life in a Good Way (40:11)
- Walk on Water, Pete! (42:24)
- Do Not Quench the Holy Spirit (33:28)
- Praying for Your Prodigal (36:15)
- Did I Make the Right Decision? (24:12)
- Hanging Tough for Jesus (32:12)
- The Desperate Prayer of a Desperate Man (36:07)
- Do You Love Me? (30:32)
- How God Helps a Caveman (42:55)
- Praying for the Sick (41:28)
- God’s Guarantee (39:39)
- Is Jesus Enough for Me? (46:25)
- He Doesn’t Need Your Help (35:53)
- The Forgotten Doctrine of Salvation (34:05)
- The Blessing No One Wants (45:51)
- Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)
- How to Let Go and Move On (42:07)
- Can We Still Believe in Romans 8:28? (39:13)
- How to Pray Like Paul (53:57)
- But If Not (42:30)
- The King Who Went Crazy (36:52)
- The Blessing and Burden of an Utterly Predictable Life (44:14)
- The Gospel and 9/11 (18:06)
- Where Grace and Wrath Meet (43:29)
- He Became Sin for Us (33:19)
- The Fool on the Hill (27:51)
- Our Crucified God (28:25)
- God Always Keeps His Promises (56:23)
- Christmas Tears (34:20)
- Christmas Joy (35:59)
- If God is Sovereign, Why Pray? (34:18)
- The Unidivided Heart (46:47)
- How Many Times Must I Forgive? (39:57)
- The Sin of Grumbling (35:33)
- The Widow Who Never Gave Up (43:42)
- The Man Who Did Nothing (40:12)
- “Going All In” AFR Easter Special (29:56)
- Can You Trust God With the Details of Your Life? (40:32)
- Who Sinned? (40:37)
- Franklin Graham on AFR (18:01)
- Whose Wife Will She Be? (55:33)
- The Worry Box (32:22)
- Why I Believe in God (38:00)
- Why I Believe in the Forgiveness of Sin (33:39)
- When You Feel Like Quitting (34:13)
- Spiritual Warfare (46:39)
- Soli Deo Gloria (44:01)
- Sola Fide (38:24)
- That’s Incredible! (39:27)
- His Eye is on the Sparrow (38:18)
Don’t You Believe in Miracles? (45:13)If God works miracles some of the time, why doesn’t he work them all the time?
Joseph and the Providence of God (42:58)
Joseph’s story teaches us that God is involved in everything that happens to us, including those things that seem to make no sense. (Sermon)
Forward-Leaning Defense (57:42)
The second session of the 2008 Josiah Venture Spring Conference in Ostrava, Czech Republic. (Sermon)
Strength for the Journey (34:52)
In his final message at the Josiah Venture conference in the Czech Republic, Pastor Ray encourages us to stand fast because the God who chose us for salvation will also give us whatever we need in every situation. (Sermon)
Proverbs 3:5-6 is a short course in knowing God’s will for your life. Five key words unlock the message of this text. (Sermon)
Dr. Pritchard answers common questions relating to forgiveness in this Back to the Bible program. (Radio Interview)
What do you do when you don’t like the circumstances of your life and it seems as if nothing is going to change anytime soon? You must go back and find out where God is in the midst of your frustration. (Sermon)
Some Advice to the Discontented (45:49)
Contentment is not about geography. It’s about your heart. You can serve God in Babylon just as well as you can in Jerusalem. It’s a hard lesson, but it is also good news if we will receive it from the Lord. (Sermon)
When God Says Wait (42:16)Have you ever wondered why God doesn’t speak to you more clearly? Could it be because you’re going so fast that you can’t hear his voice? Waiting rearranges our priorities, slows down our schedule, and forces us to listen to God.
God Has A Bigger Plan (47:52)God’s purposes span the centuries. He does not confine himself to our timetable or limit himself to our puny understanding of what he intends to do.
Rock Bottom Truth (37:40)
Jeremiah 29:11 is meant to help us while we are in the furnace with the certain truth that we are there for a purpose, that it won’t last forever, and that God will be glorified and we will be improved by our “furnace time.” (Sermon)
The Elijah Principles Part 1 (44:26)Almost four years ago Ray and Marlene Pritchard began to pray, “Lord, do things we’re not used to.” This message tells how God answered that prayer by redirecting their steps in some amazing ways.
Elijah Principles Part 2 (34:20)Sometimes God sets us aside for a period in order to prepare us for greater work in the future. God never wastes anything—not even the “down times” of life.
The Elijah Principles Part 3 (44:34)If God works miracles some of the time, why doesn’t he work them all the time? We must learn that miracles are not about us. Miracles are about God.
Does Prayer Make a Difference? (47:43)On the radio program “Fire Away,” Ray Pritchard joins the AFR team to discuss the power of prayer. They took calls from listeners about faith, how to pray without ceasing, fasting, and how to pray for the dying.
If Christ Had Not Come (31:51)What if Christ had not come? This message explores the importance of Christmas by examining what the world would have lost if Christ had not come.
Grumblers Anonymous (43:52)We grumble because we overestimate our own importance and we underestimate the grace of God.
God Is Not Finished Yet (29:33)
Dr. Ray Pritchard preached this message recently at Elmhurst (IL) Christian Reformed Church. This message encourages us to believe God for great things based on the little word “yet.” (Sermon)
Be Still And Know (34:24)Where is God in the midst of hard times? Psalm 46:10 teaches us to be silent, and in our silence we will know God when life makes no sense.
Walk on Water, Pete! (42:24)How much are you willing to risk? Staying in the boat may be comfortable and safe, but that’s not what the life of faith is all about.
Do Not Quench the Holy Spirit (33:28)Let the cry ring out to heaven–"Lord, we are ready. Let the fire fall!”
Praying for Your Prodigal (36:15)
This sermon will help you know how to pray for your loved ones who today are far from the Lord. (Sermon)
Did I Make the Right Decision? (24:12)When you are tempted to despair, remember that you can’t go back, you can’t stay where you are, but by God’s grace you can move forward one step at a time.
Hanging Tough for Jesus (32:12)
Are you perplexed by some persecution you’re going through or wiped out with some worry? God’s word to you is clear: Stand firm. (Sermon)
Do You Love Me? (30:32)One reason we don’t get better is beacuse we don’t want to face the hard truth about what we have said and done.
How God Helps a Caveman (42:55)If you keep your eyes open for God, pretty soon you’ll see him everywhere.
Praying for the Sick (41:28)When we pray for the sick, we are doing the work of Jesus in the world.
God’s Guarantee (39:39)The Holy Spirit is the “first installment” of our salvation. He is God’s “deposit” in our lives, guaranteeing that God will one day finish what he has started.
Is Jesus Enough for Me? (46:25)Susie Larson and Pastor Ray discuss how the death of Christ is good news for those who feel like their faith is weak.
He Doesn’t Need Your Help (35:53)The gospel begins with God. It doesn’t begin with Jesus or with us. The divine plan of salvation begins with the God who designed it.
The Blessing No One Wants (45:51)Even in the most difficult moments, God’s people can rejoice because he is at work doing something important in them.
Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)Don’t waste your pain. Use it as a means to minister to others.
How to Let Go and Move On (42:07)You can’t stay where you are forever. The only way to go is forward.
How to Pray Like Paul (53:57)Pastor Ray and Susie Larson discuss how to improve your prayers by learning to pray like the Apostle Paul.
But If Not (42:30)Even if we are not delivered from our troubles, we will not bow down.
The King Who Went Crazy (36:52)If we choose not to listen to God, then he simply turns up the volume until he has our undivided attention.
The Gospel and 9/11 (18:06)Pastor Ray discusses the gospel in light of 9/11 with Nancy Turner on “This is the Day.”
Where Grace and Wrath Meet (43:29)Because of the cross, salvation is now entirely free.
He Became Sin for Us (33:19)Sometimes we forget how powerful the gospel is and how easy it is for sinners to be saved.
The Fool on the Hill (27:51)In this life there are many roads a person may travel, but only one that leads to heaven.
Our Crucified God (28:25)Though the world despises the cross, we rally to it.
God Always Keeps His Promises (56:23)Mark Pritchard preached this sermon on November 4 in Dalian, China with translation into Mandarin by Peter Wang.
Christmas Tears (34:20)Are you with Herod or with the Wise Men?
Christmas Joy (35:59)He came for you. Do you believe that?
If God is Sovereign, Why Pray? (34:18)When we don’t pray, it’s because we’ve forgotten who’s God and who’s not.
The Unidivided Heart (46:47)
Until you admit you need God’s help, you will be stuck exactly where you are. (Sermon)
How Many Times Must I Forgive? (39:57)We forgive because God said to forgive and because we desperately need to forgive.
The Sin of Grumbling (35:33)We grumble because we do not understand God’s grace.
The Widow Who Never Gave Up (43:42)Keep believing and keep on praying. You never know what God will do.
The Man Who Did Nothing (40:12)It’s not what you have, it’s what you do with what you have that makes the difference.
Who Sinned? (40:37)You never know when or how the Lord himself may break into your life with transforming power.
Franklin Graham on AFR (18:01)Franklin Graham talks about his father’s latest book and why the gospel is still Good News for the whole world.
Whose Wife Will She Be? (55:33)Cheer up, child of God! The best is yet to come.
The Worry Box (32:22)
A message for the start of a new year. (Sermon)
Why I Believe in God (38:00)
Nothing in the universe makes sense without God. (Sermon)
To be saved, you must first realize that you can’t save yourself. (Sermon)