Podcasts - Search by category - Sex
- Create in Me a Clean Heart (35:15)
- The Host Who Forgot His Manners (47:28)
- Cannon Beach Q&A July 2, 2010 (53:55)
- How God Helps a Caveman (42:55)
- Homemade Gods (37:08)
- Here Comes the Judge (31:22)
- How to Let Go and Move On (42:07)
- Do You Know Who You Are? (33:10)
- Love is Blind (38:28)
- Sleeping With the Enemy (37:47)
- Three Hard Words That Could Change Your Life (29:26)
- Do You Know Who You Are? (44:38)
- Keep Swimming Upstream (39:08)
- Choices (39:46)
- Abstain! A Serious Call to Moral Purity (38:26)
Create in Me a Clean Heart (35:15)Many Christians struggle with purity and feel guilty because they have failed again and again. If we want a clean heart, we must ask God for one.
The Host Who Forgot His Manners (47:28)We might call this story “the preacher and the prostitute” because it’s a lesson about pride and humility. It’s also about how God welcomes those who aren’t ashamed to admit how much they need him.
Cannon Beach Q&A July 2, 2010 (53:55)Hear the live recording of a question and answer session featuring Ray Pritchard and Clay Crosse at Cannon Beach Conference Center in Oregon.
How God Helps a Caveman (42:55)If you keep your eyes open for God, pretty soon you’ll see him everywhere.
Homemade Gods (37:08)
The only lasting cure for idolatry is a fervent love for God. The hardest step is seeing our idols in the first place. (Sermon)