Podcasts - Search by category - Resurrection of Christ
- The Hardest Doctrine To Believe (52:54)
- We Shall Be Like Him (36:08)
- Sound the Trumpet! Jesus is Coming Again (30:34)
- Easter and the Present Crisis (51:03)
- The Prayers of Gary Olson (16:57)
- Praying for Your Prodigal (36:15)
- Harold Camping and the End of the World (43:44)
- Some Sneered, Others Questioned, A Few Believed (35:57)
- What Happens When We Die? (31:33)
- “Going All In” AFR Easter Special (29:56)
- Why I Believe in God (38:00)
- Easter Courage in a Dangerous World (47:01)
- All In (50:44)
- Apostle of the Broken Heart (39:46)
- Will We See Our Loved Ones Again? (35:54)
- Keep the Main Thing the Main Thing (30:20)
- How Are the Dead Raised? (27:57)
- What If: AFR Easter Special (24:17)
The Hardest Doctrine To Believe (52:54)The resurrection of the body means that when God saves us, he saves the whole personâ€”body, soul and spirit. It also means that we will see again our loved ones who died in the Lord.
We Shall Be Like Him (36:08)Better days are coming, child of God. Let this thought encourage you in your long journey home. God has determined to make you like Jesus. Because you are his child, you will one day be like his Son.
Easter and the Present Crisis (51:03)On BMX Radio Ray Pritchard and Kevin McCullough discuss Easter in light of the current moral crisis. Christ continually calls out to us, “Fear not.”
The Prayers of Gary Olson (16:57)Gary Olson loved to pray. After he died on November 2, 1999, we compiled some of the prayers he prayed during the worship services at Calvary Memorial Church in Oak Park, IL.
Praying for Your Prodigal (36:15)
This sermon will help you know how to pray for your loved ones who today are far from the Lord. (Sermon)
What Happens When We Die? (31:33)What happens when we die depends on what happens before we die.
Why I Believe in God (38:00)
Nothing in the universe makes sense without God. (Sermon)