Podcasts - Search by category - Prayer
- Don’t You Believe in Miracles? (45:13)
- Forward-Leaning Defense (57:42)
- Strength for the Journey (34:52)
- Praying For Your Prodigal (50:23)
- When God Prays For You (41:10)
- God Has A Bigger Plan (47:52)
- Asymmetric Spiritual Warfare (33:37)
- The Elijah Principles Part 3 (44:34)
- One Sleepless Night (21:46)
- Does Prayer Make a Difference? (47:43)
- Lessons for Modern Day Sowers of the Word (26:08)
- God Is Not Finished Yet (29:33)
- Faith, Sickness, and Prayer for Healing (45:05)
- Open My Eyes, Lord (25:42)
- The Prayers of Gary Olson (16:57)
- The Wind Blows Wherever It Wills (30:23)
- Praying for Your Prodigal (36:15)
- Theology at Midnight (46:08)
- When in Trouble, Pray! (28:38)
- Wanted: Bold Believers (33:33)
- Lucky to Love (39:43)
- Report from China (54:26)
- Beyond Your Dreams (36:47)
- How to Pray With Power (32:02)
- How God Pursues Prodigals (43:07)
- Empty Barrel Graduate School (40:37)
- Praying for the Sick (41:28)
- Is Jesus Enough for Me? (46:25)
- To an Unknown God (41:06)
- Can We Still Believe in Romans 8:28? (39:13)
- How to Pray Like Paul (53:57)
- The Blessing and Burden of an Utterly Predictable Life (44:14)
- I’ve Got a Question (52:11)
- A Place to Pray (20:06)
- The Church in China (20:53)
- If God is Sovereign, Why Pray? (34:18)
- The Widow Who Never Gave Up (43:42)
- Will Only a Few People Be Saved? (47:25)
- When You Feel Like Quitting (34:13)
- What Moves Your Mountain? (29:04)
- How to Pray When Life Blows Up (40:09)
- The Mystery of Unanswered Prayer (31:00)
Don’t You Believe in Miracles? (45:13)If God works miracles some of the time, why doesn’t he work them all the time?
Forward-Leaning Defense (57:42)
The second session of the 2008 Josiah Venture Spring Conference in Ostrava, Czech Republic. (Sermon)
Strength for the Journey (34:52)
In his final message at the Josiah Venture conference in the Czech Republic, Pastor Ray encourages us to stand fast because the God who chose us for salvation will also give us whatever we need in every situation. (Sermon)
Praying For Your Prodigal (50:23)
When you pray for a loved one who seems hardened against the Lord, pray that the eyes of their heart might be opened so that the light of God can come flooding in. (Sermon)
When God Prays For You (41:10)Romans 8:26-27 assures us that when we can’t pray, the Holy Spirit prays for us. When you cannot speak, he speaks for you.
God Has A Bigger Plan (47:52)God’s purposes span the centuries. He does not confine himself to our timetable or limit himself to our puny understanding of what he intends to do.
Asymmetric Spiritual Warfare (33:37)Using the war on terror as a backdrop, this sermon explains how Satan attacks us asymmetrically. He works the angles and uses many small attacks in order to bring us down. Unless we understand Satan’s strategy, we will be defeated over and over again.
The Elijah Principles Part 3 (44:34)If God works miracles some of the time, why doesn’t he work them all the time? We must learn that miracles are not about us. Miracles are about God.
One Sleepless Night (21:46)From the story of Jesus praying in Gethsemane we learn something about God’s will, something about temptation, and something about the high cost of our salvation.
Does Prayer Make a Difference? (47:43)On the radio program “Fire Away,” Ray Pritchard joins the AFR team to discuss the power of prayer. They took calls from listeners about faith, how to pray without ceasing, fasting, and how to pray for the dying.
God Is Not Finished Yet (29:33)
Dr. Ray Pritchard preached this message recently at Elmhurst (IL) Christian Reformed Church. This message encourages us to believe God for great things based on the little word “yet.” (Sermon)
Open My Eyes, Lord (25:42)Sometimes we worry too much about the symptoms without dealing with the root issues of life. We should pray, “Open the eyes of my heart, Lord,” because when that happens, life will radically change.
The Prayers of Gary Olson (16:57)Gary Olson loved to pray. After he died on November 2, 1999, we compiled some of the prayers he prayed during the worship services at Calvary Memorial Church in Oak Park, IL.
The Wind Blows Wherever It Wills (30:23)The Holy Spirit brings us continually into a deeper, more profound experience of who God is. He brings more of God to us as we bring more of us to him.
Praying for Your Prodigal (36:15)
This sermon will help you know how to pray for your loved ones who today are far from the Lord. (Sermon)