Podcasts - Search by category - Missions
- God Is Not Finished Yet (29:33)
- How God’s Will Can Mess Up Your Life in a Good Way (40:11)
- How Will They Hear? (39:12)
- Interview with Franklin Graham - May 21, 2010 (41:53)
- Report from China (54:26)
- What About those Who Never Hear the Gospel? (37:01)
- Do You Love Me? (30:32)
- Cleverly Disguised Missionaries (39:58)
- Babbling for Jesus (34:05)
- To an Unknown God (41:06)
- Some Sneered, Others Questioned, A Few Believed (35:57)
- The Blessing No One Wants (45:51)
- Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)
- Do You Know Who You Are? (33:10)
- A Place to Pray (20:06)
- When Life Goes Bad (50:16)
- The Tragedy of Open-Minded Christianity (38:40)
- The Church Christ Prefers (55:26)
- The Curse of Moderate Christianity (43:50)
- Stories Jesus Still Tells (42:31)
- Will Only a Few People Be Saved? (47:25)
- One Thing We Won’t Do In Heaven (32:03)
- Ready to Give an Answer (33:56)
- His Kingdom Will Never End (38:30)
- Why I Believe in the Second Coming of Christ (30:23)
- God’s Altar Call (49:01)
- How Many Will Be Saved? (37:32)
- Give What You’ve Got (49:10)
- Dusty Shoes (53:52)
- Hard Times (31:34)
- A Cup of Cold Water (26:00)
- Not Peace But a Sword (26:08)
- The Shocking Servant (35:09)
- Sheep Among Wolves (32:02)
- The Blessing (28:42)
- What Moves Your Mountain? (29:04)
- We Did Not Give in to Them (30:12)
God Is Not Finished Yet (29:33)
Dr. Ray Pritchard preached this message recently at Elmhurst (IL) Christian Reformed Church. This message encourages us to believe God for great things based on the little word “yet.” (Sermon)
How Will They Hear? (39:12)How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!
Report from China (54:26)On this edition of “Exploring the Word,” Ray Pritchard gives a report on his recent trip to China.
Do You Love Me? (30:32)One reason we don’t get better is beacuse we don’t want to face the hard truth about what we have said and done.
Cleverly Disguised Missionaries (39:58)Every Christian is a missionary just like the Apostle Paul, only most of us are cleverly disguised as something else.
Babbling for Jesus (34:05)How do you speak truth to highly intelligent people? Acts 17 has the answer.
To an Unknown God (41:06)Between you and your unbelieving friends there is abundant common ground if only you will look for it.
The Blessing No One Wants (45:51)Even in the most difficult moments, God’s people can rejoice because he is at work doing something important in them.
Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)Don’t waste your pain. Use it as a means to minister to others.
Do You Know Who You Are? (33:10)When you know who you are, you can serve Christ anywhere.
A Place to Pray (20:06)We must learn to pray as if our lives depended on it – because they do.
When Life Goes Bad (50:16)No one is poor who has learned to depend on Christ alone.
The Church Christ Prefers (55:26)Little strength and great opportunity often go hand in hand.
Stories Jesus Still Tells (42:31)People often surprise us by how they respond to the Good News.
Will Only a Few People Be Saved? (47:25)The answer may surprise you.
One Thing We Won’t Do In Heaven (32:03)
If want to take people with us to heaven, we have to tell them about Jesus now. (Sermon)
Ready to Give an Answer (33:56)
Can you explain what you believe and why you believe it? (Sermon)
His Kingdom Will Never End (38:30)
Jesus is building a kingdom that will last forever. Why would you follow anyone else? (Sermon)
If this really is the terminal generation, the smartest thing you can do is to give your life 100% to Jesus Christ. (Sermon)