Podcasts - Search by category - Marriage & Family
- Create in Me a Clean Heart (35:15)
- Arrows From Heaven (42:02)
- Curing the Itch Mites (35:34)
- Angry Man Alert (36:26)
- Can We Still Believe in Life After Death? (46:46)
- Cannon Beach Q&A July 2, 2010 (53:55)
- Revenge is for Fools (37:21)
- Love is Blind (38:28)
- How Can I Learn to Forgive? (33:14)
- Loosening the Dirt (41:01)
- Do You Know Why You Were Born? (49:15)
- How Will You Be Remembered? (49:36)
- Sacred is the Life of a Child (27:27)
- The Truth About Same-Sex Marriage (43:01)
- Abstain! A Serious Call to Moral Purity (38:26)
Create in Me a Clean Heart (35:15)Many Christians struggle with purity and feel guilty because they have failed again and again. If we want a clean heart, we must ask God for one.
Arrows From Heaven (42:02)In this message Ray and Marlene Pritchard share lessons they have learned from 34 years of marriage and raising three sons.
Curing the Itch Mites (35:34)In marriage seemingly insignificant behaviors can have devastating long-term consequences. Little things left unattended can cause real trouble in the long run. Here’s some practical advice on dealing with the “itch mites” in your marriage.
Angry Man Alert (36:26)Ray Pritchard speaks challenges men to face their anger so that with God’s help, they might become truly “gentle men.”
Cannon Beach Q&A July 2, 2010 (53:55)Hear the live recording of a question and answer session featuring Ray Pritchard and Clay Crosse at Cannon Beach Conference Center in Oregon.
Revenge is for Fools (37:21)We can forgive or we can get even, but we can’t do both.
Love is Blind (38:28)A message given by Ray and Marlene Pritchard at a Couples Conference in 2007.
How Can I Learn to Forgive? (33:14)Forgiveness is not easy, but it is necessary, and must be practiced continually.
Loosening the Dirt (41:01)Chris Fabry and Ray Pritchard discuss how God prepares us for new things by loosening the dirt around our roots so he can transplant us to new situations.
Do You Know Why You Were Born? (49:15)Your background is no impediment to your service for the Lord.
How Will You Be Remembered? (49:36)Your death cannot nullify God’s faithfulness.
Sacred is the Life of a Child (27:27)
Special broadcast for Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. (Sermon)