Podcasts - Search by category - Forgiveness
- Forward-Leaning Defense (57:42)
- Praying For Your Prodigal (50:23)
- The Healing Power of Forgiveness, Part 5 (25:00)
- The Healing Power of Forgiveness, Part 4 (25:00)
- The Healing Power of Forgiveness, Part 3 (25:00)
- The Healing Power of Forgiveness, Part 2 (25:00)
- The Healing Power of Forgiveness, Part 1 (25:00)
- Curing the Itch Mites (35:34)
- Cannon Beach Q and A (54:41)
- How to Leave a Church (54:00)
- The Host Who Forgot His Manners (47:28)
- Pentagon Prayer Breakfast (41:04)
- Seventy Times Seven (46:21)
- Healing the Hurt We Never Deserved (36:42)
- Unless You Forgive (38:04)
- Is Total Forgiveness Realistic? (46:38)
- Seventy Times Seven (38:11)
- Why God Allows Good Men to Fall (40:32)
- Do Not Grieve the Holy Spirit (30:01)
- Interview with Mosab Hassan Yousef, “Son of Hamas” (28:13)
- Envy, Anger and Forgiveness (47:38)
- Exploring the Word - Justification by Faith (54:26)
- Love Is Not Irritable (42:44)
- When You Are Falsely Accused (35:20)
- Revenge is for Fools (37:21)
- The Host Who Forgot His Manners (30:00)
- Do You Love Me? (30:32)
- Praying for the Sick (41:28)
- Is Jesus Enough for Me? (46:25)
- Here Comes the Judge (31:22)
- Where Grace and Wrath Meet (43:29)
- He Became Sin for Us (33:19)
- David Jeremiah Interview on God’s Love (38:43)
- How Can I Learn to Forgive? (33:14)
- Sleeping With the Enemy (37:47)
- How Many Times Must I Forgive? (39:57)
- Three Hard Words That Could Change Your Life (29:26)
- Do You Know Who You Are? (44:38)
- How Big is Your God? (49:55)
- Do You Want to be Set Free? (39:42)
- Are You Satisfied With God? (41:31)
- Franklin Graham on AFR (18:01)
- Should We Strike With Our Swords? (37:23)
- Why I Believe in the Forgiveness of Sin (33:39)
- How to Quench the Thirst of Your Heart (47:06)
- Neither Do I Condemn You (39:27)
Forward-Leaning Defense (57:42)
The second session of the 2008 Josiah Venture Spring Conference in Ostrava, Czech Republic. (Sermon)
Praying For Your Prodigal (50:23)
When you pray for a loved one who seems hardened against the Lord, pray that the eyes of their heart might be opened so that the light of God can come flooding in. (Sermon)
Dr. Pritchard gives his fifth and final message on forgiveness on Back to the Bible. (Radio Interview)
Dr. Pritchard answers common questions relating to forgiveness in this Back to the Bible program. (Radio Interview)
This is the first of a five-part series on forgiveness broadcast on Back to the Bible, May 19-23, 2008. (Radio Interview)
Curing the Itch Mites (35:34)In marriage seemingly insignificant behaviors can have devastating long-term consequences. Little things left unattended can cause real trouble in the long run. Here’s some practical advice on dealing with the “itch mites” in your marriage.
Cannon Beach Q and A (54:41)Ray and Marlene Pritchard led a question and answer session at Cannon Beach Conference Center. Questions ranged from predestination to prayer to what is at stake in the presidential election.
How to Leave a Church (54:00)Ray Pritchard discusses “How to Leave a Church” with Chris Fabry on the Moody Broadcasting Network. The program includes calls from listeners.
The Host Who Forgot His Manners (47:28)We might call this story “the preacher and the prostitute” because it’s a lesson about pride and humility. It’s also about how God welcomes those who aren’t ashamed to admit how much they need him.
Pentagon Prayer Breakfast (41:04)This is the message Dr. Ray Pritchard gave at the Pentagon Prayer Breakfast in Washington, D.C. on September 24, 2008.
Seventy Times Seven (46:21)How often should we forgive? Jesus said seventy times seven. In this message Pastor Ray explains what that means and the two things we need most in order to discover the healing power of forgiveness.
Unless You Forgive (38:04)By refusing to forgive, you block off the channel of God’s blessing in your life. Although there is freedom in Christ, the unforgiving Christian knows nothing about it.
Is Total Forgiveness Realistic? (46:38)Without forgiveness, there is no future, no freedom, and no healing. But where there is forgiveness, there is grace and mercy and a future as bright as the promises of God.
Seventy Times Seven (38:11)
When it comes to forgiveness, remember these words: Release them and you will be set free. (Sermon)
Why God Allows Good Men to Fall (40:32)Peter still speaks to us today. “If you think you’ve fallen short, if you feel like you’ve denied him, look at what happened to me.” If God can forgive Peter, he can forgive anybody.
Do Not Grieve the Holy Spirit (30:01)Here is a sobering message for every Christian. It is possible to grieve God’s Holy Spirit. You can make the Spirit weep because of your thoughtless words.
Envy, Anger and Forgiveness (47:38)God uses our enemies to make us like Jesus.
Love Is Not Irritable (42:44)Irritability is the particular sin of morally upright people.
When You Are Falsely Accused (35:20)Before you get angry, remember that we are going to heaven because a good man was falsely accused.
Revenge is for Fools (37:21)We can forgive or we can get even, but we can’t do both.
The Host Who Forgot His Manners (30:00)
It’s not how much you sin, but how deeply you feel it that matters. (Sermon)
Do You Love Me? (30:32)One reason we don’t get better is beacuse we don’t want to face the hard truth about what we have said and done.
Praying for the Sick (41:28)When we pray for the sick, we are doing the work of Jesus in the world.
Is Jesus Enough for Me? (46:25)Susie Larson and Pastor Ray discuss how the death of Christ is good news for those who feel like their faith is weak.
Here Comes the Judge (31:22)The gospel contains a word of warning, and we are not being faithful to God unless we include that warning in our witnessing.
Where Grace and Wrath Meet (43:29)Because of the cross, salvation is now entirely free.
He Became Sin for Us (33:19)Sometimes we forget how powerful the gospel is and how easy it is for sinners to be saved.
How Can I Learn to Forgive? (33:14)Forgiveness is not easy, but it is necessary, and must be practiced continually.
Sleeping With the Enemy (37:47)Sometimes godliness is measured by holding on when it would be easier to give up.
How Many Times Must I Forgive? (39:57)We forgive because God said to forgive and because we desperately need to forgive.
Do You Know Who You Are? (44:38)When you know who you are, you can serve Christ anywhere.
How Big is Your God? (49:55)We need a big God, and we have one!
Do You Want to be Set Free? (39:42)You will never find yourself until you face the truth.
Are You Satisfied With God? (41:31)How many of us could say that we are satisfied with the Lord and how he has dealt with us?
Franklin Graham on AFR (18:01)Franklin Graham talks about his father’s latest book and why the gospel is still Good News for the whole world.
To be saved, you must first realize that you can’t save yourself. (Sermon)