Podcasts - Search by category - Doubt
- Don’t You Believe in Miracles? (45:13)
- Moody Radio Interview - Q & A on Nancy Turner’s morning show (39:35)
- A New Name for a Very Old War (59:51)
- Praying For Your Prodigal (50:23)
- When God Prays For You (41:10)
- Trapped! (44:59)
- God Has A Bigger Plan (47:52)
- Be Still And Know (34:24)
- Is Total Forgiveness Realistic? (46:38)
- Walk on Water, Pete! (42:24)
- Before the Rooster Crows (29:16)
- Can We Still Believe in Life After Death? (46:46)
- Did I Make the Right Decision? (24:12)
- The Man Who Would Be King (30:00)
- The Apostle Who Would Not Believe (35:04)
- Do You Love Me? (30:32)
- Empty Barrel Graduate School (40:37)
- How God Helps a Caveman (42:55)
- Babbling for Jesus (34:05)
- To an Unknown God (41:06)
- When Life Tumbles In, What Then? (34:24)
- The Blessing No One Wants (45:51)
- Can We Still Believe in Romans 8:28? (39:13)
- But If Not (42:30)
- If God is Sovereign, Why Pray? (34:18)
- The Sin of Grumbling (35:33)
- “Going All In” AFR Easter Special (29:56)
- No Condemnation (1:02:37)
- Walk, Walk, and Keep on Walking (42:51)
- When God Doesn’t Make Sense (44:53)
- Choices (39:46)
- His Eye is on the Sparrow (38:18)
- If I Believe, Why Do I Doubt? (44:55)
- What is a Christian? and Other Important Questions (46:52)
- When Faith Falters (48:00)
Don’t You Believe in Miracles? (45:13)If God works miracles some of the time, why doesn’t he work them all the time?
Pastor Ray visits Nancy Turner on her morning show on Moody Radio. Listeners ask Pastor Ray their questions about Oprah,evangelism & more. (Radio Interview)
A New Name for a Very Old War (59:51)Session 1 from the 2008 Josiah Venture Spring Conference in Ostrava, Czech Republic. Introduction to Asymmetric Spiritual Warfare.
Praying For Your Prodigal (50:23)
When you pray for a loved one who seems hardened against the Lord, pray that the eyes of their heart might be opened so that the light of God can come flooding in. (Sermon)
When God Prays For You (41:10)Romans 8:26-27 assures us that when we can’t pray, the Holy Spirit prays for us. When you cannot speak, he speaks for you.
What do you do when you don’t like the circumstances of your life and it seems as if nothing is going to change anytime soon? You must go back and find out where God is in the midst of your frustration. (Sermon)
God Has A Bigger Plan (47:52)God’s purposes span the centuries. He does not confine himself to our timetable or limit himself to our puny understanding of what he intends to do.
Be Still And Know (34:24)Where is God in the midst of hard times? Psalm 46:10 teaches us to be silent, and in our silence we will know God when life makes no sense.
Is Total Forgiveness Realistic? (46:38)Without forgiveness, there is no future, no freedom, and no healing. But where there is forgiveness, there is grace and mercy and a future as bright as the promises of God.
Walk on Water, Pete! (42:24)How much are you willing to risk? Staying in the boat may be comfortable and safe, but that’s not what the life of faith is all about.
Before the Rooster Crows (29:16)Peter’s fall proves that anyone can fall at any time so we should be warned. His restoration proves that God’s grace truly is greater than all our sin. Therefore, let sinners everywhere flee to Christ for forgiveness.
Did I Make the Right Decision? (24:12)When you are tempted to despair, remember that you can’t go back, you can’t stay where you are, but by God’s grace you can move forward one step at a time.
The Man Who Would Be King (30:00)
Light received leads to more light. Light rejected leads only to the darkness. (Sermon)