Podcasts - Search by category - Death of Christ
- The Elijah Principles Part 3 (44:34)
- One Sleepless Night (21:46)
- The Day God Died (27:32)
- Going All In (36:17)
- Six Hours That Changed the World (27:35)
- Healing the Hurt We Never Deserved (36:42)
- The Prayers of Gary Olson (16:57)
- Exploring the Word - Justification by Faith (54:26)
- The Man Who Would Be King (30:00)
- Is Jesus Enough for Me? (46:25)
- Some Sneered, Others Questioned, A Few Believed (35:57)
- The Blessing No One Wants (45:51)
- Three Reasons Why You Should Praise the Lord (42:04)
- Can We Still Believe in Romans 8:28? (39:13)
- The Gospel and 9/11 (18:06)
- Where Grace and Wrath Meet (43:29)
- He Became Sin for Us (33:19)
- The Fool on the Hill (27:51)
- Our Crucified God (28:25)
- What is a Real Christian? (29:28)
- David Jeremiah Interview on God’s Love (38:43)
- What Happens When We Die? (31:33)
- Can I Lose My Salvation? (31:37)
- “Going All In” AFR Easter Special (29:56)
- Sense and Nonsense About God’s Love (35:40)
- Should We Strike With Our Swords? (37:23)
- How to Love Your Enemies (46:32)
- A Time to Die (28:11)
- Paradise Regained (32:19)
- Easter Courage in a Dangerous World (47:01)
- The Shocking Servant (35:09)
- The Silent Savior (34:58)
- A Man Called Jesus (30:58)
- Mary’s Gift (38:26)
- Faces Around the Cross (48:32)
- Close But Not Close Enough (30:24)
- Mystery Man (36:54)
- Accidental Cross (40:37)
- What Will You Do With Jesus? (32:27)
- Barabbas or Jesus? (31:24)
- Accidental Cross: AFR Good Friday Special (24:17)
- How God Uses Bad People to do His Will (27:12)
The Elijah Principles Part 3 (44:34)If God works miracles some of the time, why doesn’t he work them all the time? We must learn that miracles are not about us. Miracles are about God.
One Sleepless Night (21:46)From the story of Jesus praying in Gethsemane we learn something about God’s will, something about temptation, and something about the high cost of our salvation.
The Day God Died (27:32)When Jesus died on the cross, he took our place, bore our punishment, and the paid the price for our sins so that we might be saved. Without his death, we could never be saved.
Going All In (36:17)Sooner or later, we all have to commit ourselves regarding the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Being a Christian means going â€œall in” that Jesus really did rise from the dead.
Six Hours That Changed the World (27:35)Relive the six hours Jesus spent on the cross as we focus on his Seven Last Words. From the words of the dying Savior we discover the truth that brings us life.
The Prayers of Gary Olson (16:57)Gary Olson loved to pray. After he died on November 2, 1999, we compiled some of the prayers he prayed during the worship services at Calvary Memorial Church in Oak Park, IL.
The Man Who Would Be King (30:00)
Light received leads to more light. Light rejected leads only to the darkness. (Sermon)
Is Jesus Enough for Me? (46:25)Susie Larson and Pastor Ray discuss how the death of Christ is good news for those who feel like their faith is weak.
The Blessing No One Wants (45:51)Even in the most difficult moments, God’s people can rejoice because he is at work doing something important in them.
The Gospel and 9/11 (18:06)Pastor Ray discusses the gospel in light of 9/11 with Nancy Turner on “This is the Day.”
Where Grace and Wrath Meet (43:29)Because of the cross, salvation is now entirely free.
He Became Sin for Us (33:19)Sometimes we forget how powerful the gospel is and how easy it is for sinners to be saved.
The Fool on the Hill (27:51)In this life there are many roads a person may travel, but only one that leads to heaven.
Our Crucified God (28:25)Though the world despises the cross, we rally to it.
What is a Real Christian? (29:28)What’s the difference between a real Christian and a religious person?
What Happens When We Die? (31:33)What happens when we die depends on what happens before we die.
Can I Lose My Salvation? (31:37)God has done everything necessary to make you eternally secure.
How to Love Your Enemies (46:32)
We must say to our enemies, "I love you. I would rather die than hate you.” (Sermon)