Podcasts - Search by category - Courage
- Have a Blast While You Last (42:23)
- Moody Radio Interview - Q & A on Nancy Turner’s morning show (39:35)
- Strength for the Journey (34:52)
- Asymmetric Spiritual Warfare (33:37)
- Spiritual Warfare in the Last Days (24:31)
- The Elijah Principles Part 1 (44:26)
- Come Before Winter (33:37)
- Countdown To Armageddon (37:45)
- Showdown in Jerusalem: The Rise and Fall of the Antichrist (33:43)
- Should We Be Worried? (45:05)
- Easter and the Present Crisis (51:03)
- Life on the Edge: Make the Most of Every Moment (39:23)
- Sheep on the Right, Goats on the Left (34:13)
- Healing the Hurt We Never Deserved (36:42)
- Led by the Spirit into the Wilderness (37:45)
- Samson’s Finest Hour (39:27)
- Theology at Midnight (46:08)
- Lucky to Love (39:43)
- The Host Who Forgot His Manners (30:00)
- The Man Who Would Be King (30:00)
- How God Helps a Caveman (42:55)
- Press On! (40:24)
- God’s Guarantee (39:39)
- Cleverly Disguised Missionaries (39:58)
- Babbling for Jesus (34:05)
- To an Unknown God (41:06)
- The Forgotten Doctrine of Salvation (34:05)
- Some Sneered, Others Questioned, A Few Believed (35:57)
- The Blessing No One Wants (45:51)
- Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)
- How to Let Go and Move On (42:07)
- Do You Know Who You Are? (33:10)
- The World According to God (43:09)
- But If Not (42:30)
- God’s Graffiti (42:06)
- The Blessing and Burden of an Utterly Predictable Life (44:14)
- The Church in China (20:53)
- Our Crucified God (28:25)
- When Life Goes Bad (50:16)
- The Tragedy of Open-Minded Christianity (38:40)
- Sleeping With the Enemy (37:47)
- The Curse of Moderate Christianity (43:50)
- How Many Times Must I Forgive? (39:57)
- Do You Know Who You Are? (44:38)
- Are You Willing to Wait for God? (39:51)
- Do You Have the Courage to Face Your Past? (37:30)
- Should We Strike With Our Swords? (37:23)
- Unconscious Influence (52:22)
- Sacred is the Life of a Child (27:27)
- How to Love Your Enemies (46:32)
- Do You Know What Time It Is? (35:50)
- Keep Swimming Upstream (39:08)
- Unlikely Heroes (40:32)
- Never Ashamed (46:10)
- When the Foundations are Destroyed (24:17)
- Noah’s Flood, the Blood Moon, and the End of the World (41:34)
- Egyptian Christians Proud of Their Martyred Men (19:09)
- Calm Words for Shaky Times (34:56)
- Standing in the Evil Day (24:16)
- Barabbas or Jesus? (31:24)
- The High Cost of Freedom (24:18)
Have a Blast While You Last (42:23)Enjoy the life God has given you. Live every day to the max. Have a blast while you last.
Pastor Ray visits Nancy Turner on her morning show on Moody Radio. Listeners ask Pastor Ray their questions about Oprah,evangelism & more. (Radio Interview)
Strength for the Journey (34:52)
In his final message at the Josiah Venture conference in the Czech Republic, Pastor Ray encourages us to stand fast because the God who chose us for salvation will also give us whatever we need in every situation. (Sermon)
Asymmetric Spiritual Warfare (33:37)Using the war on terror as a backdrop, this sermon explains how Satan attacks us asymmetrically. He works the angles and uses many small attacks in order to bring us down. Unless we understand Satan’s strategy, we will be defeated over and over again.
The Elijah Principles Part 1 (44:26)Almost four years ago Ray and Marlene Pritchard began to pray, “Lord, do things we’re not used to.” This message tells how God answered that prayer by redirecting their steps in some amazing ways.
Come Before Winter (33:37)Procrastination destroys many good intentions. Things essential and basic are neglected every day. Come before winter! What you would do for God, you can do, but you must not delay.
Countdown To Armageddon (37:45)Many people wonder if we are living in the Last Days. In this message from Matthew 24, Ray Pritchard discusses six signs of the Second Coming of Christ.
Should We Be Worried? (45:05)Ray Pritchard, Tim Wildmon and Marvin Sanders discuss whether or not Christians should be worried given the current economic crisis. If we shouldn’t be worried, how should we respond?
Easter and the Present Crisis (51:03)On BMX Radio Ray Pritchard and Kevin McCullough discuss Easter in light of the current moral crisis. Christ continually calls out to us, “Fear not.”
Samson’s Finest Hour (39:27)From Samson’s roller coaster life, we learn that whenever the Spirit of God starts to work, incredible victories can be accomplished by means of the most unlikely instruments.
Theology at Midnight (46:08)If with Paul and Silas you can sing praise to God at midnight, then what you’ve got is real.
Lucky to Love (39:43)Nothing is too small to bring to God’s attention. If it matters to you, it matters to him.
The Host Who Forgot His Manners (30:00)
It’s not how much you sin, but how deeply you feel it that matters. (Sermon)
The Man Who Would Be King (30:00)
Light received leads to more light. Light rejected leads only to the darkness. (Sermon)
How God Helps a Caveman (42:55)If you keep your eyes open for God, pretty soon you’ll see him everywhere.
Press On! (40:24)In the spiritual life, direction makes all the difference. True believers aren’t in heaven yet, but they aim their steps in that direction.
God’s Guarantee (39:39)The Holy Spirit is the “first installment” of our salvation. He is God’s “deposit” in our lives, guaranteeing that God will one day finish what he has started.
Cleverly Disguised Missionaries (39:58)Every Christian is a missionary just like the Apostle Paul, only most of us are cleverly disguised as something else.
Babbling for Jesus (34:05)How do you speak truth to highly intelligent people? Acts 17 has the answer.
To an Unknown God (41:06)Between you and your unbelieving friends there is abundant common ground if only you will look for it.
The Blessing No One Wants (45:51)Even in the most difficult moments, God’s people can rejoice because he is at work doing something important in them.
Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)Don’t waste your pain. Use it as a means to minister to others.
How to Let Go and Move On (42:07)You can’t stay where you are forever. The only way to go is forward.
Do You Know Who You Are? (33:10)When you know who you are, you can serve Christ anywhere.
The World According to God (43:09)History is not determined by earthly rulers but by the hand of God.
But If Not (42:30)Even if we are not delivered from our troubles, we will not bow down.
God’s Graffiti (42:06)It’s time for all of us to wake up and listen to God.
The Church in China (20:53)A radio interview discussing what we can learn from the amazing growth of the Chinese church.
Our Crucified God (28:25)Though the world despises the cross, we rally to it.
When Life Goes Bad (50:16)No one is poor who has learned to depend on Christ alone.
Sleeping With the Enemy (37:47)Sometimes godliness is measured by holding on when it would be easier to give up.
How Many Times Must I Forgive? (39:57)We forgive because God said to forgive and because we desperately need to forgive.
Do You Know Who You Are? (44:38)When you know who you are, you can serve Christ anywhere.
Are You Willing to Wait for God? (39:51)You Redeemer is on the way. He’s just not working on your schedule.
Unconscious Influence (52:22)
People who don’t know Jesus can tell when we have been with Jesus. (Sermon)
Sacred is the Life of a Child (27:27)
Special broadcast for Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. (Sermon)
How to Love Your Enemies (46:32)
We must say to our enemies, "I love you. I would rather die than hate you.” (Sermon)
Do You Know What Time It Is? (35:50)
It’s time to wake up and get dressed! (Sermon)