Podcasts - Search by category - Common Problems
- Create in Me a Clean Heart (35:15)
- Think on These Things (34:11)
- Some Advice to the Discontented (45:49)
- “Fire Away” Interview, October 3, 2008 (54:34)
- The Elijah Principles Part 4 (41:25)
- How to Leave a Church (54:00)
- A Man Called Peter (35:21)
- Do Not Grieve the Holy Spirit (30:01)
- When You Are Falsely Accused (35:20)
- Something Big is Happening Here (34:55)
- How Many Times Must I Forgive? (39:57)
- Three Hard Words That Could Change Your Life (29:26)
- When You Are Misunderstood (30:27)
- How to Respond to Unfair Criticism (35:18)
Create in Me a Clean Heart (35:15)Many Christians struggle with purity and feel guilty because they have failed again and again. If we want a clean heart, we must ask God for one.
Think on These Things (34:11)
Here is God’s prescription for believers trapped in unhealthy living: Think On These Things! Focus on the good, the pure, the true, the holy, the right, the lovely. Find those things that elevate the mind and think on them! (Sermon)
Some Advice to the Discontented (45:49)
Contentment is not about geography. It’s about your heart. You can serve God in Babylon just as well as you can in Jerusalem. It’s a hard lesson, but it is also good news if we will receive it from the Lord. (Sermon)
The Elijah Principles Part 4 (41:25)1 Kings 19 tells us how God met Elijah at his lowest point. From this story we learn four principles that will help us when we feel like running away and giving up.
How to Leave a Church (54:00)Ray Pritchard discusses “How to Leave a Church” with Chris Fabry on the Moody Broadcasting Network. The program includes calls from listeners.
A Man Called Peter (35:21)Peter’s story proves that God delights to choose unlikely heroes. We all know Peter very well because we see him every morning when we look in the mirror.
Do Not Grieve the Holy Spirit (30:01)Here is a sobering message for every Christian. It is possible to grieve God’s Holy Spirit. You can make the Spirit weep because of your thoughtless words.
When You Are Falsely Accused (35:20)Before you get angry, remember that we are going to heaven because a good man was falsely accused.
Something Big is Happening Here (34:55)
Something much bigger is going through our struggles in this world. (Sermon)