Podcasts - Search by category - Comfort
- Joseph and the Providence of God (42:58)
- When God Prays For You (41:10)
- Rock Bottom Truth (37:40)
- Cannon Beach Q and A (54:41)
- Does Prayer Make a Difference? (47:43)
- Faith, Sickness, and Prayer for Healing (45:05)
- How God Helps a Caveman (42:55)
- Praying for the Sick (41:28)
- God’s Guarantee (39:39)
- Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)
- Something Big is Happening Here (34:55)
- Are You Satisfied With God? (41:31)
- When God Doesn’t Make Sense (44:53)
- How to Grow Through Your Hard Times (46:53)
Joseph and the Providence of God (42:58)
Joseph’s story teaches us that God is involved in everything that happens to us, including those things that seem to make no sense. (Sermon)
When God Prays For You (41:10)Romans 8:26-27 assures us that when we can’t pray, the Holy Spirit prays for us. When you cannot speak, he speaks for you.
Rock Bottom Truth (37:40)
Jeremiah 29:11 is meant to help us while we are in the furnace with the certain truth that we are there for a purpose, that it won’t last forever, and that God will be glorified and we will be improved by our “furnace time.” (Sermon)
Cannon Beach Q and A (54:41)Ray and Marlene Pritchard led a question and answer session at Cannon Beach Conference Center. Questions ranged from predestination to prayer to what is at stake in the presidential election.
Does Prayer Make a Difference? (47:43)On the radio program “Fire Away,” Ray Pritchard joins the AFR team to discuss the power of prayer. They took calls from listeners about faith, how to pray without ceasing, fasting, and how to pray for the dying.
How God Helps a Caveman (42:55)If you keep your eyes open for God, pretty soon you’ll see him everywhere.
Praying for the Sick (41:28)When we pray for the sick, we are doing the work of Jesus in the world.
God’s Guarantee (39:39)The Holy Spirit is the “first installment” of our salvation. He is God’s “deposit” in our lives, guaranteeing that God will one day finish what he has started.
Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)Don’t waste your pain. Use it as a means to minister to others.
Something Big is Happening Here (34:55)
Something much bigger is going through our struggles in this world. (Sermon)